We are situated on the edge of the freshwater lake, Groenvlei, amidst the indigenous vegetation of the Goukamma Nature & Marine Reserve and offer facilities of exceptional standard. Ideally placed between the beautiful towns of Knysna and Sedgefield, this is the perfect place from where to explore endless activities on the Garden Route or enjoy the comfort and luxury of upmarket living, complemented by an incomparable natural environment.
Most Recent Posts
- Visit Knysna has a jampacked programme in celebration of Tourism MonthVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- Visit Knysna Receives African Excellence Award for Best Tourist Information Centre 2023 by MEA MarketsVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- KNYSNA PROUDLY UPHOLDS ITS TITLE AS THE CAPE’S BEST DORPIEKnysna Municipality - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: A great time to visit KnysnaJeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: Unleash your adventurous spirit!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Get ready to shuck and roll: Knysna Oyster Festival is just around the corner!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020