Shop at your favourite stores in Knysna – well-known retailers and boutique, niche outlets, the Knysna area has them all.
Everybody needs some retail therapy – especially when you’re enjoying a holiday away from it all. In the greater Knysna area you can shop ‘til you drop. From unique, special spoils to everyday or emergency shopping, you can find it in Knysna.
Knysna has many of the national retailers as well as unique, local shops to visit. A few examples are listed below, but feel free to explore the streets – you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for. Just remember to take your wallet!
Knysna boasts a SuperSpar and Woolworths Food Market at the Knysna Mall (https://knysnamall.co.za/), as well as a KwikSpar at the other end of town. If you need something after normal business hours, try KwikSpar which is open till 9pm on most evenings. The centre of town also hosts a Pick n Pay, Checkers and Shoprite.
- SuperSpar: Knysna Mall, Main Road. +27 (0)44 382 6417
- KwikSpar: Shop 1 Holiday Crescent, East End Main Road. +27 (0)44 382 5083
- Woolworths: Knysna Mall, Main Road. +27 (0)44 302 2900
- Pick n Pay: Woodmill Lane Centre. +27 (0)44 382 5656
- Checkers: Village Square, Rawson Street. +27 (0)44 302 1901
- Shoprite: Garden Route Mall, cnr of Grey & Nelson Streets. +27 (0)44 302 8800
Fashionistas will find Sportscene, Woolworths, Out of the Blue, Mr Price Clothing, Markham, Foschini and many more outlets to choose from at the Knysna Mall. Main Road boasts, among others, De Jagers, Tekkie Town and Norseman Outfitters. You’ll find boutiques like French Kisses and The Safari Club at Thesen Harbour Town.
Pick up your medicine and personal items at Knysna’s Clicks Pharmacy, Dis-Chem, Central Pharmacy, or Village Pharmacy.
- Clicks Pharmacy: Woodmill Lane Centre. +27 (0)44 382 5601
- Dis-Chem: Knysna Mall, Main Road. +27 (0)44 108 0002
- Village Pharmacy: Knysna Mall, Main Road. +27 (0)44 382 2245
- Central Pharmacy: 19 Main Road. +27 (0)44 382 5222
Most of Sedgefield’s shopping is located on either side of the N2 national highway as you drive through the village. Take the time to explore the quaint shops along the road and discover the hidden treasure troves of unique boutiques, second-hand gems, artisanal bakeries and even a wool and craft store.
Also in Sedgefield are:
- Superspar Sedgefield: Sedgefield Shopping Centre, 50 Main Road. +27 (0)44 343 1055
- Pick n Pay: Main Road. +27 (0)443431055
- Pep: Cnr of Vink Street and Main Road. +27 (0)44 343 2073
- Clicks: Sedgefield Shopping Centre, Main Road. NO PHONE NUMBER, DUE TO OPEN NEXT WEEK
- Arrie Nel Sedgefield Pharmacy: 49 Main Road. +27 (0)44 343 1628