Footprints of Knysna is an owner run establishment with oodles of charm, personality and character and offers a relaxed and peaceful environment with lush gardens and swimming pool, an open and friendly atmosphere and high standards of comfort and service.
Most Recent Posts
- Visit Knysna has a jampacked programme in celebration of Tourism MonthVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- Visit Knysna Receives African Excellence Award for Best Tourist Information Centre 2023 by MEA MarketsVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- KNYSNA PROUDLY UPHOLDS ITS TITLE AS THE CAPE’S BEST DORPIEKnysna Municipality - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: A great time to visit KnysnaJeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: Unleash your adventurous spirit!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Get ready to shuck and roll: Knysna Oyster Festival is just around the corner!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020