This golf estate and country club is situated on the rolling hills between the Knysna Lagoon and the rocky cliffs of the Indian Ocean. The area know as the Eastern Heads has become the site of 18 spectacular holes of golf and 250 hectares of well planned residential properties and natural fynbos communities.
Most Recent Posts
- Visit Knysna has a jampacked programme in celebration of Tourism MonthVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- Visit Knysna Receives African Excellence Award for Best Tourist Information Centre 2023 by MEA MarketsVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- KNYSNA PROUDLY UPHOLDS ITS TITLE AS THE CAPE’S BEST DORPIEKnysna Municipality - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: A great time to visit KnysnaJeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: Unleash your adventurous spirit!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Get ready to shuck and roll: Knysna Oyster Festival is just around the corner!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020