Join us on an off-road adventure into the Back of Beyond – we travel on restricted access dirt roads on SANParks property to areas of the Garden Route National Park that are usually off-limits to the public including the Knysna River gorge and catchment areas. Vistas of fynbos, mountains, and valleys.
- A guided trail drive in your own vehicle
- It is approximately 4 hours long and will include two stops for you to enjoy your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Relevant Covid protocols will be in place
- Meet at 9.30 am on Old Cape Road at the turnoff circle to Eastford
- GPS C0-ordinates: -34.0177, 23.0286
R400 Per Vehicle (including driver). Passengers: Adults: R100 Under 12: R50
Book your spot by emailing: email@example.com or calling Bruce McDonald (0847071104) or Sabine Schukai (0794739705).
** Pre-booking with payment is essential. The event is weather dependent.