Safe family farm, peace and tranquillity, close to Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. 270 hectares incl fynbos, stunning views, mountain biking, bird life, expertly guided walks and gourmet picnics. Upmarket secluded Bitou Valley House (6-8), stunning views, bbq, pool. S/C en-suite studio units for 2 (6), pooldeck. Quaint Protea Cottage (4), bbq, splashpool. Fireplaces, DTSV. Sumptuous breakfast on request.
Most Recent Posts
- Visit Knysna has a jampacked programme in celebration of Tourism MonthVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- Visit Knysna Receives African Excellence Award for Best Tourist Information Centre 2023 by MEA MarketsVisit Knysna - 18th December 2020
- KNYSNA PROUDLY UPHOLDS ITS TITLE AS THE CAPE’S BEST DORPIEKnysna Municipality - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: A great time to visit KnysnaJeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Knysna Oyster Festival 2023: Unleash your adventurous spirit!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020
- Get ready to shuck and roll: Knysna Oyster Festival is just around the corner!Jeannine Orzechowski - 18th December 2020