Wind: 14.48 km/h
As adults, we don't always see the flowers. We walk past them. The Inner Child sees and rejoices in being a part of this world that is, sheer miracle.
Is that inner child still alive in you? One of the ways we can reconnect with this inner, radiant being is through the archetypal clues in fairy tales. This symbolism is merrily explored – through storytelling, poetry, and workshopping.
Join us on Wednesday 30 October @ 5 when writer, entertainer, Clinton Marius from Knysna Theatre will leads us on a magical journey of self-discovery to more Joy.
After the interaction with Clinton we will play with some positive steps towards bringing more Joy into our lives, touching on inner child and then end the event off with gentle yoga with Marion.
Are you ready for something really special …
Join Carey and Namaste Yoga for a Yoga Retreat and refresh your soul with simple and healthy forest living.
What can you expect?
• Off-the-grid original dwellings deep in the Knysna forest
• yoga, meditation and informative talks
• amazing forest paths and a visit to the Italian 1891 Gouna Church featured in Dalene Matthee’s book ‘The Mulberry Forest’
• a delicious outside bath accompanied by birdsong overlooking forest and mountains
• shared vegetarian meals
• Star gazing, hammock time, reading and lots of good times
• **Optional extras include horse riding and pottery
We will be arriving Thursday evening and finishing Sunday after lunch.
Staying in the van Gogh Tipi or the field Tipi or the Geodome or Hobbit House:
Sharing: R2025pp (earlybird payment before 26 March 19 R1925)
On your Own: R2950 (earlybird payment before 26 March 9 R2850)
Camping (with own gear) : R1700 - only R535 per day with food included (earlybird payment before 26 March 19 R1600)
**Prices cover accommodation and all vegetarian meals
The ancient practice of yoga offers limitless benefits; balancing and harmonising mind, body and spirit and maximising unique potential. Develop flexibility, stamina, confidence, contentment and self-awareness.