The Hide to Seek
Four of the suites have magical views onto the Knysna lagoon from every corner of the room. The fifth and sixth suite while still enjoying lagoon views are embedded in indigenous "fynbos" surroundings attracting numerous bird species and giving that "hidden away" feeling. Enjoy a relaxing spa-bath while gazing into infinity. All the suites have double showers with views and are private.
The lodge is a family run business that prides itself on personal service and ensuring an unforgettable experience for all.
- 6 Suites & 1 Family Unit ( sleeps 2 adults 3 children)
- Rim flow Swimming Pool which overlooks the lagoon
- Main Lodge with fire place, library and comfy lounge area with cd player
- All Suites have - ensuite bathrooms
- - air conditioning
- - under floor heating (bathroom)
- - twin beds or
- - double beds
- - tea and coffee
- - 100% percale bedding
- - honesty bar
- - private deck
- - panoramic views
- - TV mnet, Movie Channels
- - Dressing room
- - Ipod Docking Station
- The family suite is attached to the main lodge, separate dressing room, large private deck over looking the lagoon, the children's room is at the back of the unit and has a sony play station/DVD player, baby sitting is available on request.
- Camp cot available.
- 4 Star Graded AA & THGSA
- Things to do in and around Knysna: Forest walks, outeniqua choo choo train, elephant park, monkey land, snake park, bird world. Pristine beaches, sailing, John Ben, Featherbed nature reserve, kayaking, abseiling, diving, quad biking, mountain biking trails, Rhino base camp, horse riding to name a few!