COVID-19 Corona Virus - South African Resource Portal - www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Updated tourism regulations for lockdown level 1
Click here for the Top things to do in Greater Knysna
Welcome to Knysna
Situated in the Western Cape of South Africa in the heart of the world famous Garden Route, Knysna is a quaint town located on the edge of a vast estuary which flows into the Indian Ocean through two giant sandstone heads.
Knysna is easily accessible by air or road with the closest airports in George - 70 km, Port Elizabeth - 260 km and Cape Town - 500km away.
Top 10 things to do in Greater Knysna
1. Mountain bike, walk or run in our magnificent indigenous forests and nature reserves - Read more here
2. Spend a day on the beach and discover our beautiful coastline.- Read more here
3. Enjoy the Knysna Estuary by boat, ferry, yacht, kayak or SUP.
4. Visit Thesen Island : discover its timber history and view the Knysna Seahorse - Read more here
5. Play a round of golf at one of magnificent 18-hole courses
6. Take the family to the Knysna Elephant Park
7. A must do is a visit to one of our many local markets - Read more here
8. Relax and enjoy sundowners and food at one of our many eateries
9. Experience the many cultures, art and heritage of the Greater Knysna area
10. Feel the environment of health, wellness and wellbeing.