The Tortoise Tuff Race is a tough, undulating race, in and around Sedgefield, which rewards runners with spectacular scenery. Possibly the most challenging 30km on the Garden Route.
Distance & Entry Fee:
10km Road Run/Walk
30km Road Run/Walk
3km fun run
The Temp License fee is applicable to unlicensed participants of the 30km, 10km AND 21km Trail Run.
Venue: Sedgefield Primary School, Sedgefield
30km: Walk: 6am | Run: 7am
10km Run/Walk: 7:15am
21.1km Trail Run: 7:10am
3km Fun Run: 8am.
Prize Giving: 11:15am
30km: Run/Walk – 19 yrs
10km Run/Walk – 14 yrs
21.1km Trail Run – 16 yrs
3km Fun Run – 9 yrs
- Enter Online
- Online entries close on Monday, 9 March 2020
- No entrires available on race day
- Closing date for manual pre-entries is Monday, 9 March 2020 10h00
- Entries will be taken on:
- Friday, 13 March 2020 17h00-19h00 @ the venue
- An admin fee of R20 will be levied for late entries
- No up- or downgrades will be entertained after Monday, 9 March 2020 10h00