BookinEasy Software (PTY) ltd are in the business of creating innovative new online booking platforms and strategic partnerships, starting off with the launch of BookinKnysna.co.za, the new official Knysna Tourism booking portal, which promises to have a positive and far reaching impact on both our Greater Knysna tourism sector, and the broader economy as a whole.
The programme architects of this exciting new booking platform have a clear vision, and that is to assist in achieving a symbiotic partnership between tourism establishments and the various Special Tour Operators in each niche. Most accommodation service providers are using various online booking platforms where the money generated from commissions for each booking, ends up leaving the local economy. BookinEasy seeks to change that!
“We created BookinEasy.com because we saw a need in this highly competitive marketplace for an easy to use, but socially and locally committed online booking system. It has been designed for both the establishment service provider, the potential guest and each individual tourism office”, says Brett Vorster, online marketing specialist and developer of BookinEasy.com.
While guests certainly want to get the best price and maximum value out of their stay, BookinEasy believe that increasingly, discerning guests also want to know that their decision to stay at a certain establishment is adding value in a more holistic way, whether it be social or environmental. The vast amount of money which has previously left our Knysna economy via commissions for each booking, will now be used more beneficially within our own local economy for operations, social upliftment and destination marketing campaigns.
This technologically advanced online booking system has been programmed with precision; for ease of use for service providers and potential guests alike. Providing a win/win situation for all parties.
More reasons to list on BookinKnysna.co.za:
• Listing on BookinKnysna.co.za will help drive the future of marketing Knysna as a tourism destination locally and abroad – with pooled resources we are able to compete against the bigger, longer established Online Travel Operators.
• The supplier user interface allows for a range of payment methods
• We currently offer Book Online (Instant Bookings + Payment Processing)
• For those who want more control Booking Enquiries (Email System – through the site. Which allows owners and guests to communicate before giving a quote and either accepting or declining it)
• Establishments listed on any of the BookinEasy Partner Platforms or main site: bookineasy.com are able to easily “Opt-in” for any of the Partner Platforms – such as the various niche market Special Tour Operators (STO’s) soon going-live on the system. Which means they have much more opportunity to get bookings.