Knysna SPLASH, the annual festival presented by the Rotary Club of Knysna, will be back on 28 December 2017 with three fun-filled events for the whole family. Join us at the Waterfront for a day of water sports and fun!
SPLASH is the Garden Route’s most entertaining family water-based festival:
• Watch your yellow duck race in the SPLASH QUACK ATTACK
• Brave the waters and swim the SPLASH KNYSNA LAGOON MILE
• Pit your paddling skills against other teams in the SPLASH CANOE POLO
Have a great time while supporting some of Knysna’s community projects.
Now in its sixth year, Knysna SPLASH is an important fundraiser for Rotary, which donates all proceeds from the entry fees to local charities.
Rotary is looking forward to seeing both locals and visitors participating in the SPLASH festival. It promises to be lots of fun for the whole family, competitors and spectators, and it’s for a great cause!
Ducks for the Quack Attack races can be purchased from 10:00 on the day at the Knysna Yacht Club, where registration for the swim will take place.
Date: Thursday, 28 December 2017
• Lagoon Mile Swim: Under 10 - R150, Over 10 - R200, caps R60
• Quack Attack Duck Race – R25 per duck
Venue: Knysna Waterfront
Contact person: Andrew Finn
Contact number: 044 382 6880